With Sippcentre, both you and your clients can benefit from our multi-award-winning mix of quality service, product flexibility, online functionality and a low-cost unbundled charging structure that is one of the most competitive on the market.
|Groundbreaking low charges|
|A flexible choice of ways to invest|
|Our Funds & Shares Service is available for all SIPP, ISA, Junior ISA and GIA investors|
|Over 30 SIPP panel investment partners and discretionary fund managers available|
|Access to the whole of the market through the SIPP off-panel option|
|Leading-edge tools and functionality|
Groundbreaking low charges
Sippcentre offers you a market-leading, low-cost charging structure. There are no set up charges for our ISA or GIA, and the set up charge for our SIPP is just £120 + VAT. This charge is waived if £25,000 or more of SIPP assets are invested in our Funds & Shares Service. Our SIPP quarterly administration charge ranges from £25 to £45 + VAT depending, on the fund value. This charge is waived if £200,000 or more of SIPP assets are invested in our Funds & Shares Service. No surprise, then, that industry experts have described our charging structure as “game-changing” and “groundbreaking”.
See our charges and rates for full details.
A flexible choice of ways to invest
Sippcentre offers you several different ways of investing your clients’ portfolios to suit their individual needs.
Our Funds & Shares Service allows you to invest in a comprehensive investment universe across our SIPP, ISA, Junior ISA and GIA. This is all via our own in-house stockbroker, which is a member of the London Stock Exchange.
If your client has a SIPP, they can also invest using more than 30 panel investment partners and discretionary fund managers. Alternatively, if your client wants to deal by themselves, we also offer an execution-only service.
If you don’t want to use our Funds & Shares Service, investment partners, discretionary fund managers or execution-only option, then we also offer an ‘off-panel’ investment option.
Leading-edge tools and functionality
Sippcentre’s online functionality allows you to manage your clients’ investments quickly and efficiently by offering you the following online services:
- Dealing service (for our Funds & Shares Service) administered by our in-house investment platform. To see just how easy it is to deal online, try our dealing demo.
- Research centre which gives you access to a comprehensive range of research tools, funds terms, KIIDs and other documents.
- Application process which saves you time as it does not require a wet signature.
- Client investment administration servicewhere you can see at a glance:
- all your Sippcentre clients
- your clients’ cash balances
- portfolio valuations
- details of any regular investments
- details of income withdrawal payments
- your transaction history
- your details and your clients’ details, with the ability to change them online
- Client investment management service where you can:
- set up or alter Direct Debits or regular investments
- transfer cash between Sippcentre and investment partners
- move cash between product cash accounts (in the Funds & Shares Service only)
- request one-off, or alter existing, income withdrawal payments
- Illustration service including SIPP projections, income withdrawal projections (including critical yields) and post-retirement illustrations.
- Co-branding facility which allows you to add your company logo to Sippcentre marketing literature. You can also reinforce your brand by having your own logo on all the pages of the Sippcentre website when you or your clients are logged in. This is provided at no extra cost.
Delivering outstanding customer service is one of the foundations of our success, and is a key reason why we continue to win prestigious industry awards year after year.
Want to find out more?